View topic - Interview with Pro Wrestling's Trina Michaels • 911Wrestling: News, Magazine

Interview with Pro Wrestling's Trina Michaels

Indy #Wrestling Discussion

Moderator: Norm

Interview with Pro Wrestling's Trina Michaels

Postby media911 » July 24th, 2013, 1:21 pm

Here is part on, which will be in next month's magazine!

Click to enlarge:

media911

Re: Interview with Pro Wrestling's Trina Michaels

Postby media911 » July 24th, 2013, 2:07 pm

Click to enlarge.

For fans who don't know much about your wrestling career, can you tell them a little about it? ---I started on the So Cal indy scene 5 years ago. Now I work for Dragon Gate USA. Enough said.

And for the folks who don't know about your adult career, can you give a little summary of that? ---I got into the biz in '04, I had bleach blonde hair, I'm famous for my extreme scenes, and I'm very good at what I do!

So how have you liked the transition to wrestling? ---it's been a challenging transition. I have a big stigma to overcome. But it's not about what you've done, it's about what you're doing. And the wrestling world needs to get used to seeing my name because I'm not going anywhere anything soon.

What have been some of your wrestling highlights? ---working AAA's Christmas Day special in '08 and my hardcore legend feud with Mic Foley

Are the folks in the adult industry much different than the guys in the wrestling industry? I am sure people are curious to know if you deal with the same types of people, or if it is completely different. ---I think the people are pretty much the same in both industries. There's a lot of people, but it's also a small, closed circle. We're all just trying to make a living.

What are your dreams in regards to wrestling? Do you have aspirations to work for the WWE or TNA? ---Of course! But I realize it's a long shot. I'm just happy to be working & doing my thing.

Read more in our magazine.
media911

Return to Florida and Gulf Coast Wrestling Discussion