View topic - Jessie Belle Photos • 911Wrestling: News, Magazine

Jessie Belle Photos

Indy #Wrestling Discussion

Moderator: Norm

Jessie Belle Photos

Postby SMJ » May 13th, 2012, 1:51 am

We took about a hundred photos tonight. Here are the first ten.

SMJ

Re: Jesse Belle Photos

Postby SMJ » May 13th, 2012, 10:34 am

SMJ

Postby SMJ » May 18th, 2012, 9:45 am

SMJ

Postby bizarro » May 19th, 2012, 9:24 am

Jesse needs a different gimmick. I think she wood look amazing as a female MMA fighter.
bizarro

Postby Norm » May 19th, 2012, 10:29 am

Very attractive girl. She has that very natural, "born that way" prettiness to her. Is she a wrestler?

Interesting nighttime shoot. You have more guts than I do. How did you light the shots, with just a flash unit or an external light?
Norm

Postby SMJ » May 19th, 2012, 10:48 am

Norm,

Jessie has wrestled for a few years now. She traveled with Tracy Smothers as her daughter for quite a while. Then she moved to Tampa with her fiance Ryan Howe to pursue FCW/TNA aspirations.

She intends to move back to her home in Kentucky in the next few days. She saw me at FUW last week and called me over. Having seen some of my photo work, she asked if she could do some photography. I was happy to oblige.

All of the photos were taken in the parking lot outside of FUW, so we were somewhat limited. She wanted to get pictures with her new gear, as she is no longer using the Stars and Bars.

I used an attached external flash for most pictures. I didn't have much equipment with me, so I just did my best. Considering the fact that she had just worked a match, and I was ill-prepared for shoot, I feel this shoot turned out well.

I took about a hundred photos, and I will release more later. Each has a bit of Photoshop work. I would be happy to share the differences if you like.
SMJ
SMJ

Postby Norm » May 19th, 2012, 11:35 am

Admin wrote:Norm,

Jessie has wrestled for a few years now. She traveled with Tracy Smothers as her daughter for quite a while. Then she moved to Tampa with her fiance Ryan Howe to pursue FCW/TNA aspirations.

She intends to move back to her home in Kentucky in the next few days. She saw me at FUW last week and called me over. Having seen some of my photo work, she asked if she could do some photography. I was happy to oblige.

All of the photos were taken in the parking lot outside of FUW, so we were somewhat limited. She wanted to get pictures with her new gear, as she is no longer using the Stars and Bars.

I used an attached external flash for most pictures. I didn't have much equipment with me, so I just did my best. Considering the fact that she had just worked a match, and I was ill-prepared for shoot, I feel this shoot turned out well.

I took about a hundred photos, and I will release more later. Each has a bit of Photoshop work. I would be happy to share the differences if you like.
SMJ

Yeah, sure I'd like to see them. Isn't Photoshop just downright incredible with what it can do now? Not too long ago I saw this guy posted this incredible picture of Cinderella's castle at Disney World and the colors of the sky against the castle were just amazing. I sat and racked my brain trying to figure out how he did it. Did he have a tripod set up and just wait for the exactly right light at sunset to snap the shot? Even then I could never shoot color that well.

So I asked him how he did it.

"Oh, it's a free color filter I downloaded for Photoshop."
Norm

Postby SMJ » May 19th, 2012, 11:37 am

Here are two more photos I edited this morning. I will start another thread in the non-wrestling section about editing photos like these. (I will do that later.)

SMJ

Next

Return to Florida and Gulf Coast Wrestling Discussion