View topic - I BELIEVE IN WRESTLING - FRIDAY, OCTOBER 5 AT 8:00 PM • 911Wrestling: News, Magazine

I BELIEVE IN WRESTLING - FRIDAY, OCTOBER 5 AT 8:00 PM

Indy #Wrestling Discussion

Moderator: Norm

I BELIEVE IN WRESTLING - FRIDAY, OCTOBER 5 AT 8:00 PM

Postby believe » October 2nd, 2012, 10:55 pm

I BELIEVE IN WRESTLING
presents
BELIEVE XLVI

Friday, October 5, 2012 @ 8:00pm / Doors open @ 7:30pm
Team Vision Dojo
6923 Narcoossee Rd - Unit #620
Orlando, Florida 32822

Florida Cruiserweight Championship
CHASYN RANCE (champion) vs. MAXWELL CHICAGO (challenger)

#1 Contendership for the Florida Heavyweight Championship
CHICO ADAMS vs. J.D. AMAZING

Florida Heavyweight Champion RAY BEEZ & LINCE DORADO
vs. GORILLA HANLEY & JOSH HESS

AARON EPIC vs. GERSOM SANCHEZ

MIKE REED vs. TIM ZBYSZKO w/ Larry Zbyszko

CODY HALL vs. UNCANNY BRANDON SCHERER

Also Appearing: SANTANA GARRETT, JAYSON FALCONE, RAFAEL ALTAIR, and more!

General Admission Tickets: $10
For More Information, call (407) 334-2200
Pre-order tickets are available at: http://www.ibelieveinwrestling.com/

Card Subject to Change
believe

Re: I BELIEVE IN WRESTLING - FRIDAY, OCTOBER 5 AT 8:00 PM

Postby believe » October 4th, 2012, 10:33 am

The following was taken from the BELIEVE Newsletter. E-mail FloridaProWrestling@gmail.com to be added.

Ray Beez Returns in Tag Action with Lince Dorado

On Friday, October 5, Florida Heavyweight Champion Ray Beez will make his long awaited return. He will team with Lince Dorado to take on Gorilla Hanley & Josh Hess. Ray Beez's first title defense will be the following event Friday, November 2 where he will face the winner of J.D. Amazing and Chico Adams.

Chico Adams vs. J.D. Amazing

Chico has had a rough road recently where he has not gotten his chance at the Florida Heavyweight title since defeating Chasyn for the number 1 contendership for the heavyweight title. He recently beat Tony Torres to keep his ranking but now has to face former tag team partner and the man who just took out everyone in his last match including tag partner, Santana. J.D. has one thing on his mind and that's the Florida Heavyweight Championship but Chico Adams is standing in his way. Who will be the #1 contender after their match? Come to the Team Vision Dojo October 5 to find out.

Santana Garrett Update

Santana is doing fine and was probably more shaken up by the ordeal with J.D. Amazing giving her a front slam after their win. Santana is usually seen after her matches or the event hanging out fans and signing autographs. She was taken care of in the locker room and will be good to compete on the October 5 event.

Chasyn Rance to Defend Florida Cruiserweight Championship Against Maxwell Chicago

Two events ago, Maxwell Chicago defeated Tim Zbyszko in a contenders match for the Cruiserweight title. With the possible contenders of Maxwell, Mike Cruz, and Lince Dorado, Commissioner Josh Rich picked Maxwell for obvious reasons. Dorado is competing in a tag match and Cruz missed his last scheduled match for BELIEVE. Maxwell is next in line after his tainted win on Zbyszko; it was still a win. This will be the first time ever that Chasyn and Maxwell will be competing in a match together. Years ago, Maxwell went to Chasyn for advice but over time, Maxwell has come into his own and went on his own path. It'll be an interesting clash of styles and there could be a new Cruiserweight Champion come October 5.

Aaron Epic Makes His Return

Former Florida Heavyweight and Cruiserweight Champion Aaron Epic makes his return tomorrow night. He's been traveling around the United States trying to make a bigger name for himself and better himself in the ring. He'll be taking on a new student at the Team Vision Dojo making his BELIEVE debut, the 19 year old Gersom Sanchez. Sanchez is very quick and fiery, and if Epic takes him lightly, his return will not be something to write home about.

Mike Reed vs. Tim Zbyszko Rematch

In a rematch from a few months ago, son of the Living Legend suffered his first loss in BELIEVE to Mike Reed. Tim Zbyszko has been gaining a lot of experience traveling around the state and wants another chance to redeem his first loss.

Cody Hall vs. Uncanny Brandon Scherer

The undefeated Cody Hall with a record of 5-0 takes on Uncanny Brandon Scherer. The two have wrestled before at training, and Scherer came out on top. This will be a nice test to see where Cody is and see if he can keep up his undefeated streak.

Pro Wrestling School

Every Monday and Wednesday 7-10pm, the Team Vision Dojo is open for all those to train. More than half of the roster on these events plus others stop by from outside of BELIEVE including WWE and TNA competitors. Class is led by Chasyn Rance and Larry Zbyszko with appearances by Scott Hall, Lince Dorado, Tommy Taylor, and other wrestling stars and legends. E-mail floridaprowrestling@gmail.com for more information.
believe

Postby SMJ » October 5th, 2012, 11:51 am

SMJ

Postby believe » October 5th, 2012, 12:03 pm

Looks great! Thank you!
believe

Postby SMJ » October 5th, 2012, 12:29 pm

Shared elsewhere: http://www.lordsofpain.net/indy/Larry_Z ... yszko.html

Please keep the updates coming.