View topic - Nathanmania Tues Oct 2 Results. Nathan Wins Battle Royale • 911Wrestling: News, Magazine

Nathanmania Tues Oct 2 Results. Nathan Wins Battle Royale

Indy #Wrestling Discussion

Moderator: Norm

Nathanmania Tues Oct 2 Results. Nathan Wins Battle Royale

Postby fuwpro » October 3rd, 2012, 9:35 am

NathanMania Cancer Fundraiser
Tues Oct 2 2012 Doors Open 7:00pm Belltime 8:00pm
Gasoline Alley, 14042 66th Street, Largo, Florida, 33771

On behalf of FUW and Nathans family, I would like to thank everybody who came out to support this amazing cause.

$500 FUW Battle Royale
All wrestlers from the evenings matches battle for a $500 prize

after fighting off all the wrestlers in the battle royal Kennedy Kendrick was the last man in the ring, but ring announcer Mercedes announced to the crowd that there was one more surprise entrant. Kennedy Kendrick was furious, declairing that he wanted the $500 for himself but vowed to beat the next entrant and looked towards the curtain to see who it was.. Nathan Dodds came from behind and threw Kennedy over the riopes and was declaired the winner of the battle royal. All the wrestle came out to celebrate with the victorious 13 year old as the crowd chanted NATHAN NATHAN. What an incredible end to and incredible fundraising event.

FUW Heavyweight Title Match
Kahagas (Champion) Defeated Kennedy Kendrick With Camey

FUW Tag Team Match
Marcus Owens & Michael Tarver Defeated Steelhorse Vachon & Deimos

Bruce Santee Defeated Eddie Taures

Cuban Heavyweight Title Match
JD Maverick (Champion) Defeated El Boriqua to retain the title. During the match Boriqua was unmasked to reveal that it was The Cuban Assassin Fidel Sierra under the mask

Damien Angel Defeated Dakota Darsow

Joey Epix & Rafi Rex Defeated Michael Zaki & Francisco Ciatso With Ron Niemi

Sinn Bowdee Defeated Titan and Tweedle Die

6 Man FUW Flash Title
Lince Dorado defeated Johnny Armani, Tbone Funk, Johnny Forgetaboutit, Dirty White Boy, Oliver Grimsley to retain the FUW Flash Title

For more info on Florida Underground Wrestling please visit our facebook page at

http://www.facebook.com/fuw.pro

or visit our newly revamed and updated site at

http://www.fuwrestling.com

or you can check out some FUW Videos at our youtube page

http://www.youtube.com/user/fuwpro
Attachments
523848_10151027085777132_310171497_n.jpg
523848_10151027085777132_310171497_n.jpg (74.77 KiB) Viewed 2907 times
fuwpro

Re: Nathanmania Tues Oct 2 Results. Nathan Wins Battle Royal

Postby clutz » October 3rd, 2012, 9:42 am

Amazing finish guys!

clutz

Postby seudy » October 3rd, 2012, 12:37 pm

"With so many scammer and shady promoters in indy wrestling, it is hard to believe in any "charity" event. But Dontay Brown and NathanMania last night for FUW made me believe there is hope for this business yet. We raised over 4k for Nathan's treatments, and I have NEVER BEEN MORE PROUD to be on a show as I was last night. EVERY PENNY went to him, not "proceeds". Thanks to all the boys that worked their asses off. We made Nathan's year!!"
seudy

Postby LewSpectre » October 3rd, 2012, 3:07 pm

It's great to do this for the kid and I do respect that and apperciate that.

But a sick 13 yr old kid was allowed in the ring, during a match/battle royal, with a heel who does wrestle (not a managertype role) in the ring, and the kid is not only allowed in the ring, but is then 'booked' to throw said wrestler over the top rope?

Again, great cause, and yea,it's 2012, but something about that just bothers me.... and seems im the last one who cares about such things.
LewSpectre
Wrestling911 Legend
1,000 Posts

Postby Ray Fabe » October 3rd, 2012, 5:07 pm

LewSpectre wrote:It's great to do this for the kid and I do respect that and apperciate that.

But a sick 13 yr old kid was allowed in the ring, during a match/battle royal, with a heel who does wrestle (not a managertype role) in the ring, and the kid is not only allowed in the ring, but is then 'booked' to throw said wrestler over the top rope?

Again, great cause, and yea,it's 2012, but something about that just bothers me.... and seems im the last one who cares about such things.

The kid was booked as the surprise entrant and snuck up on kendrick to win. Nobody is booked to throw somebody over the rope. Duh
Ray Fabe

Postby LewSpectre » October 3rd, 2012, 6:22 pm

ok then... let's stick to that thought process full time for now on then...
LewSpectre
Wrestling911 Legend
1,000 Posts

Postby freddyindiana » October 4th, 2012, 7:50 am

I thought Sinn retired. Must have been semi-retired. I guess no wrestler ever retires until they die.
freddyindiana

Postby The King of ACW » October 4th, 2012, 6:25 pm

Lew, Lew, Lew. When are u just gonna realize your opinions only matter to yourself. This kid might not be here TOMORROW! No one on the show or battle royal will ever be looked at as week. Everyone in the building new why we were there, All of Nathans family from all over was in attandance. Sometimes I think u say stuff just to cause sh!t, but I promise if u make another remark about how this show was put on or about Nathan, I will personally rectify your opinions in person. I am old school all the way, and I had no problem with anything on the show, matter of fact i couldnt of booked the ending better myself. Great job to all involved very emotional night for a great kid!
"the lies people tell about me are only half true"
The King of ACW
Main Eventer (250 Posts)

Next

Return to Florida and Gulf Coast Wrestling Discussion