View topic - IPW Hardcore Wrestling: Resurrection 12/1 in St Pete • 911Wrestling: News, Magazine

IPW Hardcore Wrestling: Resurrection 12/1 in St Pete

Indy #Wrestling Discussion

Moderator: Norm

IPW Hardcore Wrestling: Resurrection 12/1 in St Pete

Postby IPWHardcore » November 15th, 2012, 1:41 am

IPW Hardcore Wrestling – Resurrection
Wildwood Rec Center
Saturday, December 1st, 8 PM
1000 28th Street South, St. Petersburg, Florida, 33712

2 More Big Matches Announced!

Main Event
Naturally Marvelous ("Marvelous" Mike Sullivan and "Black Nature Boy" Scoot Andrews) vs "Modern Miracle" Steve Madison and "Iceman" Buck Quartermain

4 Corners of Death
The Chaotic Cult vs The Snack Pack

Sedrick Strong vs "The Marquee" Bruce Santee

It has been 5 years since the most insane roster in the history of professional wrestling in Florida got together but it is time, IPW Hardcore Wrestling will be back for one night only on December 1st in their old stomping grounds of St. Petersburg, FL when they tear the roof off the Wildwood Rec Center. The most important member of the IPW Hardcore roster was the fans and because the fans have demanded it we are back and will make this a night to remember for everybody in attendance on December 1st. Signed to appear on this huge reunion show is The Shane Brothers w/ "Hardcore Giant" Ron Niemi, "Uptown" Frankie Capone w/ Pete Cannon, The New Heavenly Bodies, Billy Fives, Rod Steel, Mikey Tenderfoot, Pat McGroin, Naphtali, O.G. Scarface, Lex Lovett, Haystacks Calhoun Jr, , David Babylon, The Vandalz, Pat Powers, Abudadein, Phil Latio, Navy SEAL, Jet Jaguar, "Honest" Eddie Edwards, Star Stevens, Aaron Royal, Richie Rich, Shannon Rose and much more!

Tickets are now available on https://www.facebook.com/IPWHardcoreWrestling
IPWHardcore

Re: IPW Hardcore Wrestling: Resurrection 12/1 in St Pete

Postby The Gargoyle » November 15th, 2012, 1:42 pm

Bazinga !!! The Gargoyle & Painlord already have VIP Tickets & are making the road trip for this show. I'm really stoked for this & can't wait.
Support Indy Wrestling !!!
The Gargoyle
Wrestling911 God

Postby jcoil » November 15th, 2012, 6:18 pm

This event looks like a winner. Ciatso and Santee return to kick ass!
jcoil

Postby The Gargoyle » November 15th, 2012, 7:28 pm

I can't wait to see Rod Steel !! I met him @ ASW in Tampa & he's really cool. But seriously this show is gonna rule.
The Gargoyle
Wrestling911 God

Postby star » November 17th, 2012, 5:19 am

For those that Have only Heard the legend of the IPW or only saw the dvds or the tv shows this is your chance to experince it live and in raging color! For those fans that helped us be Number 1 in the S/east this is your chance to show your support again and help us show how it should be done!! So everyone far and wide come share in the extreme maddnes that is IPW!!!!! and thanks Gargoyle n painlord...be sure to bring a bus full of fans with you!
Everone is a Star in their Mamas eyes and while i might be your Daddy , I'M Not your Mama!!!!!
peace out Star!!!
star

Postby The Gargoyle » November 17th, 2012, 10:41 am

Star hit the nail on the head, as I've only seen IPW on DVD & wasn't gonna miss the chance to catch it live. Sadly Star there are not many fans in the panhandle that are willing to travel, spend the money, or time to see quality wrestling & they are missing out. But rest assured PainLord & I will enjoy ourselves @ this awesome event.
The Gargoyle
Wrestling911 God

Postby Neil » November 17th, 2012, 5:23 pm

IPW was the first wrestling show Jordan ever went to and she was 10 at the time and she got hooked on wrestling. In 2002 we went thru a difficult time when my wife passed away and IPW was our outlet. We traveled an hour and a half each way whenever they had a show at the Wrestleplex, and got to know most of the wrestlers and fans and developed some nice friendships with a lot of people which continue to this day. Those were special shows and times for those of us who were there. This truly is going to be one helluva show.
Neil
Wrestling911 Legend
1,000 Posts

Postby The Gargoyle » November 18th, 2012, 11:07 am

Hope to see you & Jordan there Neil.
The Gargoyle
Wrestling911 God

Next

Return to Florida and Gulf Coast Wrestling Discussion