View topic - PWX RETURNS 4/13 WITH XTREME VIOLENCE! • 911Wrestling: News, Magazine

PWX RETURNS 4/13 WITH XTREME VIOLENCE!

Indy #Wrestling Discussion

Moderator: Norm

Who is a bigger draw?

You may select 1 option

View results

PWX RETURNS 4/13 WITH XTREME VIOLENCE!

Postby maskedmaniac » December 15th, 2012, 10:02 am

April 13th PWX Returns with XTREME VIOLENCE at the Orlando National Guard Armory 2809 S Ferncreek Ave at 7pm Doors open at 6pm...The PWX World Champion Steve Corino will be defending his title twice that night but if he loses the title in the first match then the new champion will defend his belt in the 2nd match...the first opponent will be the man who pinned Corino in a non title match last show Chico Adams the 2nd matches opponent will be announced soon....The C.O.D. Tag Champs Francisco Ciatso & Simon Sez will defend their belts along with Florida Champ Shooter Storm defending his Gold..Former WWE Superstar & New WWE Trainer Bad Ass Billy Gunn returns & former TNA Superstar Black Machismo Jay Lethal will be in action as will former WWE tag Champs Mosh & Thrasher The Headbangers...Former NWA Tag team champ The Raging Bull Manny Fernandez.....Los Ben Dejos...Beastmode....Mike Cruz who is coming off a huge pinfall win over Lince Dorado will be in action as will Dorado...Tim Zbysco...Serenety Faith....Aubrey Michaels.....Zbarr...The Masked Maniac plus many more wrestling stars will be in action.... http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Wrest ... 2659853387
Listen to internet radio with Masked Maniac Show on Blog Talk Radio
maskedmaniac

Re: PWX RETURNS 4/13 WITH XTREME VIOLENCE!

Postby maskedmaniac » December 18th, 2012, 8:27 pm

I know its early but due to the online fighting between The C.O.D. Francisco Ciatso & Simon Sez & Mosh & Thrasher the Headbangers I have decided to announce the 1st match for the April 13th PWX Xtreme Violence Event & It will be for the Tag Titles the Champions Ciatso & Sez vs. The Headbangers.....Stipulations will be added after I think of some good ones...... http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Wrest ... 2659853387
maskedmaniac

Postby maskedmaniac » December 31st, 2012, 7:41 pm

We also will add a new title this show...the XTREME 6 MAN CHAMPIONSHIP....
maskedmaniac

Postby eze » January 1st, 2013, 6:06 pm

Who is serenity faith?
eze

Postby Chad Michaels » January 9th, 2013, 9:46 pm

SERENITY FAITH IS A GREAT MAN BEST WORKER IN FLORIDA
I NEVER APOLOGIZE
IM SORRY BUT THATS JUST THE WAY I AM
Chad Michaels

Postby Bosley » January 10th, 2013, 2:09 pm

Pwx seems like a good time, but this Steve corino double title deal seems as confusing as I have ever heard.
Bosley

Postby maskedmaniac » January 11th, 2013, 3:31 pm

I may have worded it inncorrect...Corino will defend his title vs Chico Adams...whether Corino wins or loses he will also have another match....Corino has been working 2 matches per show for us the past year....
maskedmaniac

Postby seudy » January 12th, 2013, 2:28 pm

Steve has been a hard working Champion. I venture a guess he has been the title holder over a year now.
seudy

Next

Return to Florida and Gulf Coast Wrestling Discussion