BELIEVE XLIX Results

Indy #Wrestling Discussion

Moderator: Norm

BELIEVE XLIX Results

Postby believe » January 14th, 2013, 12:12 am

1. C.J. O'Doyle beat Rafael Altair

2. Santana Garrett beat Wayne VanDyke & Justine Silver in a 3-way

3. Aaron Epic beat Gersom Sanchez

4. J.D. Amazing beat Tim Zbyszko w/ Larry Zbyszko to retain the Florida Heavyweight Championship

5. Q.T. Marshall beat Josh Hess

6. Donovan Terrell beat Chico Adams

7. Chasyn Rance beat Lince Dorado to retain the Florida Cruiserweight Championship

I Believe in Wrestling returns to the Team Vision Dojo on Sunday, February 10, 2013 for BELIEVE 50! There will be a number 1 contenders match with Lince Dorado vs. Aaron Epic vs. Gersom Sanchez vs. Santana Garrett!
believe

Re: BELIEVE XLIX Results

Postby kotermanski » January 14th, 2013, 10:52 am

believe wrote:1. C.J. O'Doyle beat Rafael Altair

4. J.D. Amazing beat Tim Zbyszko w/ Larry Zbyszko to retain the Florida Heavyweight Championship

7. Chasyn Rance beat Lince Dorado to retain the Florida Cruiserweight Championship

I Believe in Wrestling returns to the Team Vision Dojo on Sunday, February 10, 2013 for BELIEVE 50! There will be a number 1 contenders match with Lince Dorado vs. Aaron Epic vs. Gersom Sanchez vs. Santana Garrett!

1. I have not seen Rafael Altair work. How is he?

2. Santana seems to be getting a lot of media attention here. Has she been in talks with TNA yet?

3. Seems you would use Epic in a bigger match.

4. JD does not seem over enough to be your champion. I assume he is helping as a trainer.

5. Nice to see QT Back.

6. I am surprised at the result.

7. Solid match.
kotermanski
Main Eventer (250 Posts)

Re: BELIEVE XLIX Results

Postby believe » January 14th, 2013, 6:32 pm

kotermanski wrote:
believe wrote:1. C.J. O'Doyle beat Rafael Altair

1. I have not seen Rafael Altair work. How is he?

2. Santana seems to be getting a lot of media attention here. Has she been in talks with TNA yet?

3. Seems you would use Epic in a bigger match.

4. JD does not seem over enough to be your champion. I assume he is helping as a trainer.

5. Nice to see QT Back.

6. I am surprised at the result.

7. Solid match.

1. Rafael is young, athletic, and has definite potential. He works very hard and if he keeps it up, he'll be one of the best up and comers in the state.

2. Santana is a Women's of Wrestling, Entertainment contracted wrestler. While she has worked for TNA in the past and both TNA and WWE could utilize her well, she is signed with WOW and will be making her debut this Saturday in Las Vegas, NV for their television taping.

3. Epic was pinned by Lince Dorado at the previous event. He faced Gersom Sanchez this night, a former Team 3D student turned to the Team Vision Dojo. He has good training from both places and another one that has potential like Rafael but still about a year or two behind Rafael.

4. J.D. Amazing has been with the Team Vision Dojo since 2009 I believe. It was mentioned in a previous thread his entire history with training, debut, and other matches.

5. Great to have Q.T. back!

6. Have you seen Donovan Terrell?

7. Best match-up in the state!
believe

Return to Florida and Gulf Coast Wrestling Discussion