View topic - Former WWE head trainer to host seminar at SWA shoW *UPDATE* • 911Wrestling: News, Magazine

Former WWE head trainer to host seminar at SWA shoW *UPDATE*

Indy #Wrestling Discussion

Moderator: Norm

Former WWE head trainer to host seminar at SWA shoW *UPDATE*

Postby SWA(Crestview) » January 24th, 2013, 1:43 am

Dr Tom Prichard will host a 2 hour long seminar on April 27, 2013 at the National Guard Armory in Crestview, FL prior to the annual SWA's Wrestlemaina of the Gulf Coast show. This is your opportunity to learn from a guy who knows exactly what the WWE, TNA & ROH are looking for. He will teach you what you need to work on as well as what might help you get to the next level. This is a once in a life time chance to be seen by the former WWE head trainer. I spoke with him tonight & he informed me that he still keeps in touch with the WWE & suggest what guys they may want to look at. Don't miss this opportunity to be seen. The cost of the seminar is $30 per person. This is a GREAT price. You will not get a better price for a Tom Prichard seminar. I hope you all take full advantage of this opportunity. All are encouraged to be apart of the seminst. Male & female wrestlerd, refs, & managers. There is a limited number of spots avalible for the seminar. If you are wanting to be apart of it I suggest you let it be know quickly.

Those of you who are interested please email me at swa1823@yahoo.com with the subject line as Dr Tom's seminar. If you obligate yourself to the seminar I ask that you don't back out. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Once again do not miss this opportunity to be seen & learn from the former WWE trainer Dr Tom Prichard.

Thanks,
SWA
SWA(Crestview)

Re: Former WWE head trainer to host seminar prior to SWA sho

Postby SWA(Crestview) » January 25th, 2013, 12:32 am

UPDATE: I spoke with Tom again and told him that I had recieved a lot of good feed back on the seminar. He has graciously offered to extend the seminar to 3 hours. We will have the seminar from 1pm-4pm on April 27,2013. I would like to try and gather payment as soon as possbile just so you and I both know your spot is held. There are spots still avalible but they are going fast. If you are intrested in being apart of the seminar all you have to do is email me at swa1823@yahoo.com with the subject line Dr Tom Seminar. I will put you down on the list. I will be sending out a mass email to everyone who is in. Remeber act quickly so you aren't left out of this great opportunity.

Thanks,
SWA
SWA(Crestview)

Re: Former WWE head trainer to host seminar at SWA shoW *UPD

Postby SWA(Crestview) » January 27th, 2013, 6:59 am

There are still spots avalibile for the seminar. All you have to do to sign up is send an email to swa1823@yahoo.com with the subject line of Dr Tom seminar. Cost is $30.

Thanks,
SWA
SWA(Crestview)

Re: Former WWE head trainer to host seminar at SWA shoW *UPD

Postby SWA(Crestview) » February 20th, 2013, 1:44 am

There are still spots available. Don't miss this opportunity.
SWA(Crestview)

Return to Florida and Gulf Coast Wrestling Discussion